ShedTraders concentrate on offering high quality garden products at competitive prices. Every item we sell is available for Free Delivery*, usually within 10 working days. With a vast array of products, from sheds to slides, greenhouses to gazebos, patio furniture to pools, everything you need for your perfect garden is right here. Browse around our virtual showroom, and don’t forget to visit the Special Offers selection for even bigger savings.
Thanks for visiting our shop, and we hope you find everything you’re looking for. If not, let us know!
- All timber garden buildings are manufactured and supplied using the highest quality softwood timber selected from sustainable sources wherever possible.
- Side walls constructed using 12mm x 120mm tongue and groove cladding throughout.
- Floors and roofs constructed using 12mm x 120mm matchboard.
- All frame work smooth planed timber with rounded edges.
- All buildings are supplied with a floor (except greenhouses).
- Floor joists spaced at no more than 400mm centres forming a sturdy and strong base.
- All opening windows and doors are constructed by our fully trained staff using traditional joinery skills.
- Glazing supplied with horticultural glass to all doors and windows and retained with glazing beads.
- Perspex can be supplied in place of glass by request. Perspex is used as standard with all children’s play houses.
- Window boxes supplied free of charge with each summer house.
- All sheds, playhouses, and summerhouses are supplied pre-treated internally and externally with a factory base coat using a high quality water-based anti-fungicide wood treatment in a Light Oak colour.
- Green mineral heavy duty roofing felt is supplied with each building.
- All sizes are approximate.
- All buildings are made to metric measurements.
- All garden buildings should be sited on a firm and level base, for example using a concrete base, paving slabs, or pressure treated timber bearers where appropriate.
- Allowances should be made for roof overhangs that extend the buildings overall size.
- We recommend any timber products purchased are top coat treated within two months of purchase with a quality wood finish to enhance and protect your purchase.
- All buildings are supplied with a fitting kit including screws/nails, window beads, and timber trims.
- All buildings are Factory Dip Treated with a high quality water-base coat as standard – beware competitors products using cheap water-base coats!
- Glass is supplied with each product – beware cheap styrene glazing that can quickly become brittle and opaque. A higher quality perspex can be supplied in situations where child safety is an issue.
- None of our buildings contain ‘OSB’ orientated strand board (chipboard), as used in some inferior budget products.
- Your building will be manufactured in our modern factory with care by our fully trained assembly staff, with in most cases a single staff member responsible per order – we don’t mass produce on a production line.